Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It was like this and It was like that...

It was like this moment when our fingers touched and then sparks flew
between us and then my imagination filled the spaces left empty by the
memories of what had just happened were supposed to happen but even
if providence had been kind and even if you hadn't left you hand there for
my fingers to cross your palm, my nails tickling the skin as you shivered
and even if I had not thrilled at the momentary excitement that we surely
both felt then I would not be telling you this before you said goodbye
forever saying hello as if we are frozen with this stream of emotion and
I would not be writing my own recollection of what probably happened
although I could just be as wrong as I have been about just about
everything else save for that minute in which our fingertips connected.

I was like that time you started to say I love and I finished the thought
with a kiss that caught us both with surprise and our lips only separated
in secret smiles as our breath mixed over our faces and your eye lashes
brushed mine and the proximity I felt radiated in waves of desire as if
somewhere hidden in all of this was a inward turning like the attraction
of moths to the human fire and I was going to say that I love but you
jumped in and our tongues touched and tastes like smooth sweet spicy
sour tart tremors of my senses rippled in the embrace as the waxy balm
of our connection held with long seconds before you I pulled away yet
remained close as if we could not chance a distraction or deflection of
our feelings would rip from us the reason that we were so close that
I could feel the impression of silky smoothness left by the push against
your now blushing then flushing cheeks leave me thus, waiting and meek.


No comments:

Post a Comment