Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tirades

ti·rade
ˈtīˌrād/Submit
noun
a long, angry speech of criticism or accusation.
"a tirade of abuse"
synonyms: diatribe, harangue, rant, onslaught, attack, polemic, denunciation, broadside, fulmination, condemnation, censure, invective, criticism, tongue-lashing

Example:

"This is my diatribe of nomenclature, you could just say that it is in my nature
to argue, find a segue and stop all activity to make a snide comment in order
to cross a line or breach a border, so I can annoy you and thus get a chance
to crush the circumstance to prove myself worthy or at least true. True to what, you might say, no you will say it anyway. You will just start to rant, like an imbecile on wordy crack attempting to sound educated but then again you can't articulate or get a date or even demonstrate your points to us, don't just give up or cuss. Consider this my fight song because I might have been bullied since I don't belong midst the maddening throng, I will retaliate at any rate to enunciate the my POV, you just wait and see! This is my tongue-lashing the syllables on your lack of principles since you seem to run on chemicals like coffee and cream, more that it all seems to be nice and clean, since I can disagree with a brick wall on the time of day, no that it not all I have got to say.
This is the criticism of the world's inability to understand a witticism, social media is not wikipedia, the facts get blurred with the misdirections of people's recall or lack or perception. Was the dress blue or was it gold, so I have been told that it was both and the same, just like a game for fools, the evidence is not in the details, the reminder of which lurks in the added sense that everyone fails- to appreciate that all I am doing is to retaliate at the fact that I said this one thing that ended up under assault as if I could be bullied or bought for being able to think my own thought about whether the weather is cold and fraught with worries over the political onslaught. Now I am caught, in my own lack of irony, the circumstances of which is paragon in the paradox that I cannot find matching socks or the condemnation of freedom to be whatever I want to be, no one will see that it's not what I want or what you think that has brought us here like horses refusing to drink from the well of salvation, the denial of the sate of the nation, it's not ironic, it is just another situation where my imagination ran rampant all ad hoc, run amok, a raging rampage of words and meanings galore, and what is so much more than the innuendos I am making, my point is now just burnt out fading away like the dusk of day, I have sinned and prayed as I make this my tirade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment