Saturday, September 8, 2012

I am going to use my Trebuchet*


I am going to use my Trebuchet*

When I think on you with all my heart, I know that to get here from the start
Is going to take more than all that D&D Dice, more than passing go twice
It's going to take all my Creme' Brulee**- NO! It's going to take a Trebuchet!
I will lay seige to your castle, I will assault your walls that surrounds your love
I will find endure the hassle, I will find a way to your side from below or above
I will not give in, nor will I give up, I will fight until my last breath-there is but only victory or death.

I will not surrender, I will not parley, I will not yield the field or even the day.
There is only the war of my passion, that and my Trebuchet!

*A trebuchet[nb 1] (French trébuchet) is a siege engine that was employed in the Middle Ages. It is sometimes called a "counterweight trebuchet" or "counterpoise trebuchet" in order to distinguish it from an earlier weapon that has come to be called the "traction trebuchet", the original version with pulling men instead of a counterweight. The counterweight trebuchet appeared in both Christian and Muslim lands around the Mediterranean in the twelfth century. It could fling projectiles of up to three hundred and fifty pounds (140 kg) at high speeds into enemy fortifications.
**Crème brûlée (play /ˌkrɛm brˈl/French pronunciation: [kʁɛm bʁy.le]),[1] also known as burnt creamcrema catalana, or Trinity cream is a dessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of hard caramel. It is normally served cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment