Monday, September 17, 2012

Nevermore, or at least he said no more!

As I sit here in the  Undercroft Idly waiting
I ponder and  wonder about the lack  of dating
that I am doing without carbon  copy or girls
this fact appears as  I consider what  my life  still unfurls

As  I sit  here listening to pandora's box of songs
I think of Lenore and the Raven's wrongs
as it gently clicks then clacks in incessant tapping
could  it  be that  my conscience is caught napping
while pouring over pdfs of forgotten lore?

now my behind is sore.

I am in the dark but the lights are still lit
I know it is rather odd or I am deep into- no  I meant  it.
Poe  would smile and say  that idiot had him wrong
he never met Abe,  and apart  from  the flocking throng
his only bloodlust was for some wine
vampires are mostly a waste  of some precious time
could I  come up with anymore rhymes

could I invent anymore crimes.

As I am in  the shadows of my own  devising
I can see that it is not my hard drive that needs
you can guess what comes next- resizing
you  can say it is  all about the format
not about lonely hearts or inquisitive cats
I  can feel  my  blood  pounding
at the words that  I am sounding
as I pour out my soul's deepest needs

shall I write more for you to read?










No comments:

Post a Comment