Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's December and Advent has begun.

I am thinking about how much poetry I am going to try to write this month.
I am going to do another A Poem a Day in May next year. Which was harsh.
My favorite youtube singer/songwriter is back and I am pumped to compose like mad.
I wanted to post her most recent. This one is a good starter if you haven't heard her before
She's got an Indiegogo Campaign for her debut album. I signed up for the 8 disc signed perk.
I am a nut. She's a muse, my muse.
Go taken a listen.

But I digress. 
So if depression doesn't get the better of me, my relatives don't have to commit me to spare their own lives when I decide it would be better if I had been an orphan with no family, THEN
I will be writing more poetry.
I almost wish I had done this for Advent, I am late by 2 days already (The PADIM was also late).
I am just not a very Christmas Jolly old soul.
Still a plan for next year.

This year I am resolving to write more poetry in December.
I guess we will have to see how it goes.

Thanks for coming here to read my work.
I hope it has helped all of you as it helps me each day.

If you just stumbled in and are confused. This is Poetry According to Mike.
I am Mike.
Welcome.
Links to prior works on your right.
I also have a odd menagerie of other blogs over there.




No comments:

Post a Comment