Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A conversation.

What happened next?
Well, there was a girl and by girl I mean woman and by woman I mean wow. She walks into
the men-filled room and you know that it was as silent as a-
Let me guess a Tomb?
Yes, She was stunningly beautiful in a way that gets men moving, which in this case was out of
her path as she strode right through and up to me.
I can see where this is going?
Well, it is all about the knowing and such knowledge is seldom missed, always complicated and
never free.
What did she want?
I was coming to that. Anyway, she walked up to me and then with a sudden burst of flair she
reared her arm back and while I saw it coming there was no dodging that slap.
So, in other words, another cliche moment-
Hey! This is my story and only I know where it went, I can assure that it was time well spent!
Sorry, please continue
No, you've upset me and no I leave you with this one thing on which your mind and chew. She wanted wanted to kiss me but that would have required admitting that would have taken more than
her heart to flutter, like the man that stood next to me to utter with a sudden stutter that she knocked
the words right out of me as anyone can see. She grabbed my by my shirt, I grabbed my flaming red cheek which I might say was beginning to hurt, pulling me close enough to inhale her breath, so sweet, so musky that I went hoarse and by hoarse, I mean husky.
What did she say? What did you do?
She said that she was sorry, that this wasn't going to be a good day, so many aren't you know, only a few.
That's what she said?
That what I said she said if only to remind me that I would soon have to listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment