Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Falling Forward

A casual sense of fumbling in forward momentum over the edge
a spastic plunge down or up or just out into the abyss, the nothing
the joy and sadness and ecstasy of weightless as well a easy dread
the music is around me, it's to my left, my right, then in your head.

The dead drop down down down down-falling into the deepness too
bottomless rhythm erupts like a box-beat blown out of my mouth
like a bass scream of ominous yet curious portent now resounding
now pleasantly violent though deliciousness amok chaos pounding.

Then like an explosion of light and colors and dust, now then Saturn
overturns Jupiter, thrumming in the absence of the sine waves crash
shattering like a thousand tears of glass all over the surface of Mars
such beautiful substance, such insane significance midst the stars.

I am the hammer of my own heartbeats, one, two, three now four
there is nothing but the fall, there is nothing here, no nothing at all.
there is no emotion, no fears, no tears, no laughter, wonder extreme
nothing is apparent, nothing is obvious, it is after all just a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment