Wednesday, October 28, 2015

In the Cloud

I wake to find myself under the shroud
wet, rain, mist mixed with dense fog
soaked I stand midst the moisture, sog
I am aware, I am in the cloud.
As in a dream, feelings of isolation
wandering never finding prevails
I walk, I run, I stumble, I fall
against the odds, swept away by fate
I will scream, my latest complaint
I will not give in, I will note hate
The unfeeling unknowing sleeping giant
stirs around me deaf to all my cries
the unfeeling computations this is
the satirical equivalency, the web of lies
I reach out with artificial hands
I grasp towards the apathetic stars
the universe remains distant unseen
far away from the earthbound crowd
like some forgotten god unfettered, lost
while I dwell far below water bound
standing in place, I am in the cloud.



No comments:

Post a Comment