Sunday, March 22, 2015

De-Motivational Morning

I am not a morning person,
a get up, get things done, eat things now person
not now probably not ever, ain't gonna even try
for the go motivational poster on my walls of
de-motivation that surround me.
I am not a outwardly happy person, my line
of sunshine is on only with the shades drawn
around this halo of glow as if to say, no I am
happy but it's not up for you to see. I don't
owe you an explanation unless, of course,
you are going to kiss me. I am going to miss
not being missed when I leave on that endless
quest to find the things I never had or even knew
I wanted, I won't win the prize or find a treasure
at the end of Heaven's rainbow but I expect a lot
less than perfect. I only wish that when I open
up my eyes in the morning that instead of
looking for some message that somehow is
meant for me that I just find the will to
go without pep or coffee or some nomenclature
like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment