Monday, March 23, 2015

Facebook POV

It's always those damnable cats! It's like kids
hitting those balls with plastic bats, all at once
cute boring predictable and annoying, alright already
one more selfie of you in the bathroom or car
is long past the moment I was enjoying whatever
Takei has been posting as if my like ceased to be
anything more than the voyeurism I am ghosting
I will make a comment, I will edit it, I will rage
when I cannot overcome my autocorrect, what is
my age can I not embarrass myself again on my
favorite page?  It's as if there is nothing more to
my day than this scrolling and trolling that makes
me hate the couples happy, the family pictures sappy
the photography of everything so crappy, not
another word, not another link to some ad drenched
website I need to make this an early nite, one more
vertical video and I shall go stark raving mad, it's
what my life has come to sharing afv rejects with
everyone unlucky enough to be on his friends list
here's another ad for something you might have missed
It's just another Facebook day, I am not to bitter
look on the bright side though, at least I am not Twitter.


for Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment