Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wyrds

Wynd thru spaces places races around me, can you see
sometymes I feel the age of rayne the situations of payne
the darkness falling soft movement like flying up the swell
a bubble of sound exposing out into waves around the vast
abyssssss-ness that fallacy of words the at you mind will
try to correct even as I write them wrong wat is real
is this how i want you to feel about the things that I am
tellin you to see feel falling faster than snow drifts sliding
down the mountains of dreams like the coasters drayning to
the seas of madness that are filled with the felling of rads
everythings that is bads -I find I can now scream the dreams that
crowd my bed gray mist sheets suffocating the blindness
of light suffocating the suggestions that life is not filled
with the strife of breathing underwater fog a clog in my
system ram bam cram the blockage bass beat retreat that's
neat now the cykle is done, am I complete?

No comments:

Post a Comment