Monday, July 11, 2016

Just a note or two. Then Poetry!

1. I do a silly facebook poem about 2-3 times a week.
you can find it here.
According to Mike on Facebook.

2. I do a daily Social Media Poem on Twitter, the facebook page and google+
my twitter is @mikemumbled
it's written within the 150 character limit.

3. Then Poetry!

When I was young.
Pop songs were written for everyone;
those days are in the past, the interest
in being general didn't last.
Now people believe that pop is an elite
kind of thing, after all- we can't all
dance and sing. some things are for the
few, just pretend to like everything
as if it were Facebook, it's the internet
so it must be true.
Now I am older,
the music is confusing, not nearly as
amusing, everyone is ready to be offended
this song is awful, that genre has ended.
I wish I could say the world grew colder
but the climate continues to smolder.

No comments:

Post a Comment