Friday, August 31, 2012

I want to be a fiscal conservative one day


Oh wouldn't it be a better world if I  were a  Fiscal Fish!
A  fiscal conservative who is conserved in every policy!
A fish that advocates the avoidance of deficit spending
A  clam out of shell and eternally free
oh  how I  long  to  actually  be 
A fiscal conservative like Mitt Romney!

Oh would it be a more  open wider sea
if the  governments was swimming with moderate
limited budgets like small clusters of spending
in and out  of the trade  that  is almost certainly going to be free
if  we can deregulate our indulgent burdening economy!
Oh how I long to actually be 
a fiscal conservative in a freshly salted taxonomy!

There and there little fishes swimming around the reefs
that surround us all that we call this great country
So even if we  are swimming with the sharks 
its not like they are going to eat  us before the narcs
there are still  bigger fish than little ole conservative  me
Oh how I long to actually be
a fat cat conservative with lots and lots of money!


No comments:

Post a Comment