Saturday, February 8, 2014

A new project ART POETRY ART

What is it?
     It is this idea where an artist, takes something the poet has written and interprets it into art.

 It is how one person translates one art form into another.

 It is based on impressions.

Questions like:

 How does the poem make me feel?

 What do I see this poem as being about?

 It's an experiment into how we read things that are not literal,
where does it take our experience and knowledge and imagination.
How we process all that from literal into visual.

It's not a unique idea persay.
It is just unique to me and the artist.
I mean to have the process go both ways.
poetry into art into poetry.

I invite everyone, to come on this Journey with me.

I hope to have a new piece at least once a month.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment