Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the passion is the love I have kept for you.


She kissed me softly silken and slick with warmth
and I returned the favor, newfound joy and old pain
amongst the memories; new hopes arose and
As I looked into her eyes emerald sunshine
sparkling with fire and passion, I found myself feeling
new love and new desire.
The kiss was the first in many years that lingered there
upon my mouth, on my face.
Later I watched her sleep on my couch, I was glad
that desire and lust had not driven me here
but a truer love than time could tell
or a heart could sing.

I love you I whispered, with all my heart,
All my soul , all my life and with all my love,
knowing that we are as one
heart and life

Now as sleep takes away my vision, I pray that
the passion is the love I have kept for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment