Sunday, June 3, 2012

Maiking it Rain

Days like these are like time making rain
falling from heavens far away from the pain
falling down among the righteous and the insane
Days  like these are mostly in my brain.

Rhymes like these roll out on the page
Sometimes weak, sometimes strong, could be sage
of me  to write and reveal  nothing not even my age
Rhymes need to flow and not be forced out like rage

Days come and days go
something's got to give
someones bound to know
am  I right?  am I wrong?
will this poem die or  will it live?

Days like this are liking trying to make it rain
another rhyme another time to be spent
at the desk, on a train wherever I find my
pen and paper, a keyboard, the words went
was it right or was I wrong to write down
this little ditty and make it my song?

No comments:

Post a Comment