Thursday, July 26, 2012

lonliness


Loneli Ness
alone in a backroom of a garage-apartment.
sitting in front of a keyboard tip-tapping away into the night
looking through webs alongs digital nets
in search of life
in search of truth
in search to escape this prison called Loneli Ness.

Like a mysterious monster from the depths of a Scottish loch
it rears its unseen head and looks long at the shadow of the
man sitting alone in the twilight of a moniter reading
conversation from another place in the world.

alone in the night, lost in the silence beneath an airy vent
whispering rumbles of the system as my mind searches for words
that I am slow to find and hesitant to type
as the iron disk of memory whirs
as the imagined touch warms my back
as the chill settles on my skin and
sleep slides into my eyes until I wake to write this again in draft to draft
with fluctuations of dreams clouding my senses of the feelings of my hold on the reality and the nature of the state from which wine flows and Loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment