Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What to write on Wednesdays?

It is a conundrum of the first order when I sit here in front of the this display
and confess with some dismay that I often come up dry on words to say
when faced with what to write on Wednesday.
I could blame Odin for this disaster, but it's only partly his fault for I must seek
to master the words to express my thoughts in the faces of smoke
and of plaster all the while looking for a way to find some words to
conjugate into a poem or haiku on Wednesday.
It is too late for the Japanese inspired verse, I have gone of my character
limit already to close to the point for it to remain adverse
so now I must recite my motto, yes even rehearse it over and over
again instead if admitting to the chaotic state of this my language
universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment