Wednesday, April 18, 2012

my attempt at Vampire Poetry -if there is such a thing


Kiss of Night

Pieces of light like shattered shards of glass
across the floor, bed and walls
Frenzied shapes of sheets
as if locked in mad motion occurrence.

This ecstatic love made warm and wet
runs onto my skin crimson and sweet
rich and dark like blood
the look in your widened eyes.

Seeing shadows you forgot were there
as your hands slip slide on my shoulders
ease easing as the high climaxes
clawing away strength and weakness.

Flow, flowing like dancers in rhythm
to some beating hearts like drums, or dripping water
like the sweat droplets from my neck to your breasts
pooling in spaces like lakes of shadow on the sheets.

Gasps then sighs like the whisper of the wind
through windows shivering on naked skin
quivering from the chill and the pleasure
moving closer to find new warmth.

My hands grasp at the bed
as if to keep the balance or lose and slip deeper
into your embrace and let loose the
animal cry wanting to pierce my lips

So I bury my mouth into the crease of your neck
biting to keep the silence of the moment
as your fingers find new purchase
digging into my back.
and
then
a new silence pushes the echoes
of your murmurs out into the
emptiness between the stars
and the last kiss of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment