Saturday, April 28, 2012

On graduating from College the second time


Well it about time to say the least!
Not that I’m complaining- I just figured
We’d all been deceased
Before you’d finished that damned degree
After all you’ve been in school long enough
For the deaf to hear, for the blind to see.

I’m feeling what you’re saying and you know I’m right
You’ve got to admit for awhile that BA was out of sight
Now I know that you’ve probably lost your mind
But now your back, no longer behind

So, it is time for you to consider many important things
No longer can you be cornered with what each semester brings
So become a man, what’s more a man than a man who has planned
Go get life by the throat immaturity be damned
Your fortune must be attained without whimper or a sob
Face reality, get dressed and go out and get a real job!

No comments:

Post a Comment