Wednesday, May 6, 2015

PADM #1: Cubism Decubed using the Stein Deconstruction

I said that I would lie, I would lie to the liar that was lying but not laying although he was laying out what he would say
I said that I would not lie until I lied about lying though not laying this is what I was saying as if by this admission I was
admitting that by lying I was trying to state with clarification that I was- in fact just denying the fact that I am  eschewing
that he was chewing albeit more ruing as if I would stop my construing and admit that I was lying about this viewing as if
I would oppose that the art was lying on the wall not so much laying or really even saying that I was reaching for words
or rather, in other words, delaying the moment where as to avoid the moment when the artist would turn from her easel
as if to demand that I should be paying instead of preying on her soft touches of the brush rush thrust as one might want
to escape the crush-ing despair that I the buyer buying the piece, this work, this art of lying to the eye about the lying
without the makeshift moment where we are wont to say saying that she and by this I mean we, are saying without relying
on the fact she insist that it be call Napoleon the first or first that it has anything to do with Napoleon first, I see her ruse, 
I see the she rues that anyone would construe that the true is truth, such impetuousness of our youth, I swear upon this that
my lie is the truth and true as I am laying this lie like the dye used to color the work laying there before us as if to say that
I, moreover, will buy this piece, such a noble effort, such a valiant try.
I said that I would lie, that this is the truth
every word denied.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment