Wednesday, May 6, 2015

PADM 2: Saturn's Rings

There are such mysteries that drift with inertial unexplainble things
like stardust and cosmic glitter upon the imagination's wings
I imagine in the void silent the gentle plucking of the solar strings
my silver spacecraft is ready to depart the mind's orbital lining
I am gone to the stars, that is what they will say as they turn to each
other- shaking their collective heads, doubting that I will ever find
another way to convey the majesty or the solitude I feel each time
the sun goes out, I will wake, I will rise up to walk out into the night
look up to the stars- out to my imaginary flight as far as my naked
eyes can see, the words from my thought float away upon the
radio waves streaming out of my restless need for dreaming
that no matter what I am doing or how the universe still seems
with each moonrise I shall stop along my path to whatever
the future brings, is this my path? Or will I ever walk where no
man has tread out there midst Saturn's Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment