Saturday, May 18, 2013

PODM 18 Got the Cat by the tail

Got the Cat by the tail

My cat is the most independent needer I know
he needs me to rub his ears, his need and
occasionally even his chin
Depending on the level of demand, his neediness expresses itself with
soft grasps of his padded paws
or quick sharp pricks from his claws

My cat is the most lovable rascal I've met
he likes to bite, brawl and when the
cans are off even to beg
for the morsels of meat that he thinks 
that he deserves with utmost speed
he is all about being in the now
when he is on the prowl.

My cat complains about many things I do
or do not do depending on what time
or day or nap it interrupts
I get my mews for the lack of attention
that he is given by my hands
he is afterall things considered
the one who makes the demands.


No comments:

Post a Comment