Monday, May 27, 2013

PODM 26 Reflections of Passion

Reflections of Passion

Life, is not what I thought it would be today
things come and people go- I am the observer
of the show along the passage of each day
Life is not a lie less than it is something
that has a hard time being truth, we seldom
remember more than what was to be our
short-lived variances of youth.
I do not pretend to know wisdom
for the paths I have walked, nor from
the words I have talked nor from even
the fears I have faced anymore than
the silence in the moments that surround
me as I write what I am supposed to feel
with a measure of what I choose to accept
as being the boundaries of what I call real.

Is there more than this?
Can I be more than that?

where will I end up,
what will I miss
will it all be said and done
will it just be simple and pat?

I look into the mirror and all I can see
is the relfections of the passions that I
thought were made from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment