Friday, May 31, 2013

PODM 29 Untitled

Well- I went walking around one day
it might have been in the month of May
I might of spent so time in Montana
I don't remember but I did spend some
time singing with this awesome girl
I think her name was Danna.

Sing it out loud
make it proud
like the Sun
behind a cloud
making it rain
all that is is all
that remains.

We went walking across the world
we went dancing unfettered, unfurled
I wish I could be the guy with that girl
for a secondI stop to wonder that it is not as real
as I think, but then she stops in place
 to give me one wide-eyed wink.

Sing a song
it's not wrong
to want a thing
even if it
is little more
than fretting
some strings

I want spend more time in the effervescent dream
make it more than an idea, more than it seems
Time for one more turn at this my verse
to remind myself that imagination is more
than a blessing, more than curse
like an in joke amongst friends
like Puck there only enough
space to make amends

She is my muse
not to abuse
but to want
to be amazing
to be absurd
more than a poem
the weightlessness
I find whenever
I hear her words.



For Danna Richards
she drove me to attempt this Madness in May.
Danna and her Brother Alex

Truly an inspiration for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment